Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello team,

i am modiving the template.
    I like to replace the stadard image to my own. I renamed an own image, to header-bg.jpg, and uploaded it to the images directory where the org. was also stored. But i do not see any change.

My image is the image that is also in the scrolling news, the one with the filmoutline.

Can you give me some directions how to change the image.

Following other instructions i also like to change the backround color into white. But i did not succeed, i did change the colors in template_css.css as mentiond in an other forum lines 1111, 1156, 1166.

Thanks in advance.
    Hans Mooren
    Amsterdam

mrgmt Friend

Have you renamed it to header-bg.gif instead of header-bg.jpg as it will not pick up a jpg file unless you chance the source title in the php file

bijlmer Friend

ok thanks, i will try that.

bijlmer Friend

hi,
    a little late respons, i did change the header into gif, but no results, the old-one is still there and my own not there. Offcourse i renamed the org. one, i even tried to renamed it is something completly different so it cannot be found and did not place anything else there.
    So where is the originel hiding? and how to put my own in that place.

Thansk again

Menalto Friend

Which color scheme do you use? Did you place your image in the same folder as the same color you use on the templatE?

bijlmer Friend

the header-bg-tif is/was in the image folder, there i replaced it in the colorscheme folders i cannot find that header image

the color scheme is default, orange

Menalto Friend

<em>@bijlmer 55333 wrote:</em><blockquote>the header-bg-tif is/was in the image folder, there i replaced it in the colorscheme folders i cannot find that header image

the color scheme is default, orange</blockquote>

Is it header-bg-tif or header-bg-gif you have named the new imagE?

bijlmer Friend

oeps , tif must be gif , sorry, i try again

sometimes you don’t see it anymore 😮

bijlmer Friend

yes gif , gives me some change, there is an part of the logo to see, looks nice as an filmstrip but still the org. logo is on top of it?

Site URL: http://www.bijlmerbios.nl/ja1.5/

Menalto Friend

Take a look in the images folder and in the css file for this filename: header-narrow-bg.jpg

bijlmer Friend

hi it is me again, i was taken by an other challenge so i did not do much on this one, therefore my late reaction.

I looked into the css and made some changes, blocked out and via trial and errow i am more or less satisfied.

The next thing i would like to do is to put the title bijlmerbios , my log in top of the site the place where the org. logo/banners was.

Any suggestions for that
    thanks again in advance

bijlmer Friend

following my last input: i working on line 1121 in the css.
    When i block that line out the “white” block is not there.
    Now i did not blocket it out and it seems there is an white block above the other image.
    What i want is to have in that white space the logo of the site.

I renamed some of the logo’s into the original one’s but in one of the other ways it does not seems to work .
    Any help?

Hans

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bijlmer 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum