Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Please see text of ticket in next message, thank you.

seaneo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As I understand you only want to move the logo in the center?
    You have not need to pay or hire anyone for this, please confirm if its the only change you want, I will suggest you changes.

Regards

seaneo Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For Logo
    Open /tpls/blocks/header.php file
    Find

<div class="col-md-5 header-left">

replace it with

<div class="col-md-12 header-left">

Now add this code in custom.css file

.t3-header .header-right {   display: none; }

For date, you can use this code in header file under the logo code

<div>
                    <p class="ja-day">
                        <span class="date"><?php echo date ('d') ?></span>
                        <span class="month"><?php echo JText::_(strtoupper(date ('F'))) ?></span>
                        <span class="year"><?php echo date ('Y') ?></span>
                    </p>
                </div>

style it as per needs using custom.css file

To disable off-canvas just go to template settings > addons > off-canvas sidebar and disable it.

Regards

seaneo Friend
    seaneo Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To change the formate of date just use the same code and change the order of month year in the code.

For logo in centre kindly replace the older code with this code in custom.css file

.t3-header .header-left {
        padding: 0;
        float: none;
        margin: 0 auto;
        max-width: 400px;
    }

beside this there is need of custom work in the CSS to get the site like you want, You can use firebug or inspect element to check the style code and override in the custom.css file,
    I wish I could help on this but its something that is fall in personal custom work and out of support scope,
    If you are not familiar I suggest you hire a developer for personal customization.

Regards

seaneo Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Also, I asked rpeatedly in this topic to add thwe day of the week, but you seem to be ignoring that. How can I add the day opf the week?

None of your requests is ignored, you can give me the screenshot or the post details where your request is ignored. I checked the personal customisation work on your site this is why I suggest you to hire a developer, I also provided the details how you can do this on your own. For data formate, i already shared the code you only need to change the order

We always welcome you to renew the membership and happy to be a customer like 🙂

seaneo Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am happy to assist you
    beside this there is need of custom work in the CSS to get the site like you want, You can use firebug or inspect element to check the style code and override in the custom.css file,
    The icon shown on top does not work as its not the off-canvas menu and it needs customization to get a new feature. It’s something that is fall in personal customization and out of support scope.
    Sorry for not able to complete all custom work requests.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum