Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

Please can you assist in modifying a header block in Purity iii template. I would like to use the header block and css styling from the T3_bs3 template shown below however I also like the template layout, positions and additional typography (e.g. glossary and magazine layouts, pricing page, the team page etc.

I would like to show the same style with the logo above the megaenu and centred left, and the search bar a block colour that aligns below the logo in full width when resized to a small screen e.g. mobile device.

Please can you advise as I can either get the header block onto the purity layout however I am struggling to restyle the logo and head search boxes, or I can use the T3_bs3 template but I lose the typography on pages like pricing table and certain layouts e.g. the Magazine and glossary layouts show a white screen.

Regards

Andrew

1. T3_bs3
    chavan Friend

Post your site to live, then only we can suggest you on this kind of layout ideas.

andrew dunn Friend

Hi
    Thanks for your response. You can now access the site via http://regencydancecentre.dyndns.org:8888/purity_iii/

I can provide login details on request. I have replaced the header block and added the main nag block which is now not showing up. I am now having issues with getting the correct css to make it look more like the blank template.

Kind regards
    Andrew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  andrew dunn 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum