Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I need to make the following changes to the template (attached image).

• One Banner header and two floating side banners.
    • Delete the initial row of the header

can you help me? How can I make them?

Thanks a lot.

1. consulta
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

The changes you mentioned will require customization in layout of this template, you will need to understand template layout structure and T3 framework a little bit.

What you will need to do is create a new module position for the banner with tips here and load the new position into header block (or associated block you want to place banner) templates/ja_teline_v/tpls/blocks/header.php

About left and right positions, you have to make a custom work from templates/ja_teline_v/tpls/blocks/mainbody.php file but It’s not easy to do and you should hire a developer to carry out such work coz it will require custom code on CSS/JS or seek for a suitable extension supporting advertise banners in JED

Regards

fmolina Friend

Thanks for your answer. I understand that it is easy to create the top banner and finally we will not make the other banners.
    But I need to delete the initial row in the header. You can help me some more.

Where can I get information about T3framework and the changes I have to make?

I could also order this job to a company or joomla expert.
    Can anyone suggest me?

Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can find an expert to have the project done via a reliable freelance site: http://www.joomlancers.com, another network of JoomlArt. I personally recommend as thousands of projects have succeeded on the site.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum