Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

<blockquote>If you want to create new header banner for your site, you have to create 3 images like images in templates/ja_rochea/images/headers/ folder.

Name of images are: sh<number>-bg1.jpg, sh<number>-bg2-wide.jpg, sh<number>-bg2-narrow.jpg

For example: sh04-bg1.jpg, sh04-bg2-wide.jpg, sh04-bg2-narrow.jpg

After that, open your index.php file to add name of your header banner in line 25: </blockquote>

On my index.php line 25
    <blockquote><meta http-equiv=”Content-Type” content=”text/html; charset=UTF-8″ /></blockquote>

only on line 125 is there a reference to the image and even that doesn’t seem right. I cant find the ‘array’ reference anywhere on the page.

<blockquote><div id=”ja-subhead” style=”background: url(<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl().”/images/headers/$ja_headerimg-bg1.jpg”;?>) </blockquote>

can someone please tell me where i can add the ‘array’ reference for these new header images?

Also, i dont have a clue how to link menus with different headers. Where are the instructions? Certainly not in the user guide i downloaded.

thanks

Menalto Friend

Which version of template and joomla are you using?

mazhar Friend

joomla 1.5.7 – i used this installation: ja_rochea_quickstart_j15

rgotfrid Friend

From poking around in this template’s files, I found the ja_vars.php file (templates/ja_rochea/ja_vars.php) which is where the script for the header images is found. You can remove or add more based on their naming conventions. It appears the template pulls up each image in order going down the main menu, so “sh01” appears on the home page (and, must be a bug, also on the page after), then “sh02” appears on the next page, etc.

Amazing how buggy and not well supported/documented this template is being that it’s for sale and not a freebie…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rgotfrid 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum