Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi.
    I changed header background color to image repeated on x line.
    When I click Add to Cart in product list I get white rectangle , but if I click refresh or Add product from any other window (ie product detail, latest products,…) it’s OK refreshed.

Any idea where to change this?? I modified all regarding this in template.css, red.css and ja.vm.css but still no luck.

Tnx all.

1. prob
    pavit Moderator

Hi Kikiveliki

You may send a link to the page ?

TomC Moderator

At first glance, this appears to be an issue within the virtuemart component itself – i.e., the add-to-cart feature that displays how many items are in your cart. (Don’t hold me 100% to this – I’m just thinking out loud based on what I’m seeing in your image).

As my colleague, pavit, suggested . . . please provide the url to your site so we can look into things a bit further for you.

kikiveliki Friend

Here is the link!

When you add the product goes white in the header.

Phill Moderator

Indeed, we need to change the <div class=”vmCartModule” style=”color: tan; background-color: ” generation in the code for the module. Just need to install it on my local machine then I will get back to you on how to change it.

khoand Friend

You try this way:
    You replace this code from /components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/theme.js

if( parent ) {
    setTimeout( "carts[" + i + "].setStyle( 'background-color', 'transparent' )", 1000 );
    }

with

if( !parent ) {
    setTimeout( "carts[" + i + "].setStyle( 'background-color', 'transparent' )", 1000 );
    }

Delete all of files of /cache directory
    <em>@kikiveliki 260833 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.
    I changed header background color to image repeated on x line.
    When I click Add to Cart in product list I get white rectangle , but if I click refresh or Add product from any other window (ie product detail, latest products,…) it’s OK refreshed.

Any idea where to change this?? I modified all regarding this in template.css, red.css and ja.vm.css but still no luck.

Tnx all.</blockquote>

kikiveliki Friend

Tnx for tip but tried dif. things changing in js code but stil no effect :((

Came a bit further with changing css code for bg-image (adding color) directly to bg-img line, now it has ugly rectangle after refreshing that I don’t like :S

khoand Friend

Could you give me ftp and backend information? I need check it.

kikiveliki Friend

<em>@khoand 261487 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you give me ftp and backend information? I need check it.</blockquote>

Sorry can’t do that couse boss does not allow it. Can send you files.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kikiveliki 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum