Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

This is live site i’m getting some code error from header area. I attach screen shot front and source both.

and

*. Featured articles images not resizing getting white space
    *. Main menu path not showing ( some sub menus this showing some ones not showing i try same configuration but still no luck)
    *. also big white area in below
    this is i got errors please help me as soon as possible this this live news site problems..
    I need urgent help for this.

thanks

1. white-space
    2. source
    3. front
    4. ja_nex_er3
    5. ja_nex_er4
    Blaine Friend

1. The numbers appearing at the top of the site are generated by your Pager Peel banner mod that says it is for a 1.7 site not a 2.5 SITE. MAYBE YOU COULD ASK IN Template Plazza FORUMS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM. make sure it works for the 2.5 as it appears to and ask where numbers are calling from, unless that is intentional
    2. As for the white space, you have the container set at 738px x 459px making it hold a specific size. Play with these values until you get your desired effect.
    3. Man menu is showing for me, is this browser specific?
    Thanks!

kcrbsd Friend

1. Pager Peel banner mod say that for 2.5
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/ads-a-affiliates/corner-banners/3209

2. not it like fixed. i got ticketing support

3. but still not working menu errors

help-disk telling “The Breadcrums module is a core part of Joomla and we cannot change the way that works. Items will only appear in the breadcrums if they have a menu item assigned to them. Please read the Joomla docs for more detail on how this feature works.”

I don’t no how it happens i used quick-starter package 2.5 .

some menus are showing some ones getting this error..

Blaine Friend

Please clarify for me what issues still exist and what you mean by ticketing support. From JA or from Template Plazza?
    Thanks!

kcrbsd Friend

ticketing support from JA. now it not exist . I disable Peel banner . I found it happens from Asyn Google Analytics plugin

still i’m getting that menu path error.

Thanks.

Blaine Friend

Please clarify what you mean by main menu path as the main menu shows for me.
    Thanks!

Blaine Friend

Has this been resolved or do you still need help please?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum