Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I need your help with this one. For some reason, after upgrading from 1.5.14 to 1.5.22, the header and title is missing from the Most Read (mod_mostread) Module, even with the attribute “Show Title” set to “yes.” Oddly, this is the only module that is missing the header and title.

I am trying to position the Most Read module in the position of User 2 in the JA_Mageia template (http://www.joomlart.com/static/guides/layout/?ja_mageia). Unfortunately, no matter where I place the “Most Read” module, the header and title do not appear. When I choose a different module type, News Feeds for example, and position it in User 2, the header, title, and content display just fine. It’s just the Most Read Module that is giving me grief. No matter where I position the “Most Read” module, the header and title are missing.

Here’s what I’ve done so far…

• I’ve reinstalled the template–no luck
    • I’ve looked over the template_css.css file–everything looks good there.
    • I reinstalled the (mos_mostread) module folder and files completely–still, no luck.
    • I tried a different template–still having the same issue. Header and title missing from Most Read module only.

The header and title for the Most Read module are still missing. I don’t know what else to do. What’s causing this module header and title to not display? I really need help with this.

You can see what I’m talking about at http://mikeperez.com. I’ve placed a Custom HTML module above my Most Read module temporarily (out of desperation), but there’s still a large gap between the custom HTML module and the Most Read module. Yes, the Show Title attribute is still set to “Yes.”

Any helpful ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ninja Lead Moderator

is this still a problem? I can see Popular module title is showing fine now.

ntonline Friend

<em>@hungnd 224891 wrote:</em><blockquote>is this still a problem? I can see Popular module title is showing fine now.</blockquote>

I resolved this issue by completely removing the front end component from my server and reinstalling the latest version of Joomla, which I downloaded directly from joomla.org. I have found that there are issues with the Joomla files that are included with the quickstart modules distributed by JoomlArt. When I install the core Joomla files that are distributed by Joomla directly, then install the modules, components and plugins provided by JoomlArt, then everything works fine–for the most part. I do have to go through a lot more customization this route, but it seems to work better when installing each component separately.

Sadly, my vote of confidence has dropped considerably with JoomlArt and their “quickstart” solutions.

Ninja Lead Moderator

hi ntonline,

I’m sorry to hear that from you and for the inconvenience our products might cause. But you know every software has bugs and issues. If you encounter one you can always leave a post here to let us know, and then we will check and try to give a solution to you.

There is a fact that we can not catch and fix all possible bugs before releasing the products, for that reason we need you who can face them in some specific cases and then report back to us, our forum was created for that purpose.

We always appreciate your willingness to contribute and make our products better day by day. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum