Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I can not seem to change the graphic logo or edit the footer.
    I tried fixing them, creating a new zip and uploading the whole template again and it won’t let me. It also will not let me just upload those files.
    how am I supposed to edit this files?

when i upload through ftp, it says I do not have permission? I can do this with other templates…

ha le-viet Developer

Hi becknya,

First, when you try to re-install a template in Joomla!, try to remove it first.
    Second, if you made the changes to one template, make sure you don’t add or remove files in the template folder. If you did so, you have to generate the .xml file again.

Hope this help.
    Regards,

beckyna Friend

I tried this and it is still not working. This is the error I am getting:

File /home/sungrove/public_html/site/media/install_44e5eac589e70/css/index.html does not exist!

Is there another way to change the header and footer?

beckyna Friend

could any of this have to do with that I am zipping these files on a mac?

beckyna Friend

I got a friend to zip the files and upload it on her pc and it worked fine.

So is there a way to zip these files on a mac that will work with joomla?

Hung Dinh Friend

beckyna, are you using Mac? I am not experienced with Mac but I am sure there is a ZIP tool for Mac

You can alway upload your new header and footer if you have chmod the folder, ask the host to do the chmod if needed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum