Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

how would I go about putting in a header thats 1024 x 200 in place of the default-logo.jpg and the background? Also is it possible to decrease the height of the top menu? Thanks, This template is awesome!

gregory3 Friend

Nevermind… I figured it out.

SHoggard Friend

Hi… got the same issue… How did you do it?

gregory3 Friend

I think the reason I didn’t post how I did it, it was a royal pita to figure out and it’s kinda a hack work around, not the completely correct way to do it. It’s been a while since I did it and I can’t completely remember how I did do it now. I dug around a bit to see if I could figure it out, to no avail…. I believe it was a setting in either the index.php or tepmlate_css.css that I changed from 80 height to 200 height and just slapped in the logo-default.jpg that I re-did.
    I’m actually now trying to mod the gamer version of the template to be more rpg-ish simply because it actually wraps my forums without that white background. Funny, stuff that takes us “normal” people a few days to do the artists / programmers here could probably whip out in an hour.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gregory3 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum