Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Latest version of builder (1.0.6). Added several links and getting the Logo/text overlapping. See screenshot.

Screenshot

Saguaros Moderator

It seems look fine now, did you get it solve?

support@aa Friend

NO! In fact, it appears that one of your team edited it last night. They appear to have fixed the overlay problem, but in doing so, messed up the logo.

So I have two remaining issues to solve.

1. Need to know what to edit to change the logo size. I want it to be 120px high. Changing that in the logo section does not affect anything. (See screenshot – red arrows)

2. I want to expand the size of the Navbar so that it does not wrap too soon. See screenshot (green arrows). There is plenty of space to the right of "Bot Fraud?", but it wraps too soon.

Screenshot

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check and will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If you’re familiar with Bootstrap you can inspect the element of the page and see that the menu occupies 10 grids, with the current number of menu items, there will not be enough space to show all items per line in small screen as your screenshot. If possible, reduce the number of menu item or use another type of Header blocks.

support@aa Friend

Which header block should work this way?

Saguaros Moderator

You can check the Header Block 4, it shows logo above and there are more space to display the menu.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum