Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Environment:

Joomla 3.4.5
    jomsocial 4.1.1
    Ja-social 1.02

As show picture:

TomC Moderator

As many of us do not read/understand the language in which your site displays, can you be a bit more specific/descriptive as to the issue you’re experiencing?

isspy Friend

login module head-login position layout display problem.
    Typographic problems is not on a line,head-login position and Sitelogo position.

my site layout problem:

Demo site layout:

TomC Moderator

When you installed your template, did you do so via the quickstart + sample data installation process?

isspy Friend

No,everything is a blank installation

TomC Moderator

<em>@isspy 499944 wrote:</em><blockquote>No,everything is a blank installation</blockquote>

Just as a suggestion – if you haven’t gotten too far into your site development yet . . . .

I always recommend starting with the quickstart + sample data installation – as, more times than not, people want many of the features and display elements they see within the demo version. With the sample-data installation, most of the “guess work” is already done for you – and you simply have to remove the elements you don’t want. Why go through the hassle of “reinventing the wheel” when the work is already done for you?

Again, if you haven’t gotten too far into your site development, my recommendation would be to wipe the slate clean and start fresh – this time installing the sample-data along with the quickstart. You’ll have the majority of displayed elements you see in the demo right from the start – saving you a lot of time and trial-and-error coding.

isspy Friend

No,this is not a way to solve this problem, I have install QuickStart, on QuickStart environmental jomsocial version has been updated to 4.1.1 will still appear in the issue. Jomsocial version to roll back to 4.09 not this problems.

isspy Friend

<em>@isspy 499952 wrote:</em><blockquote>No,this is not a way to solve this problem, I have install QuickStart, on QuickStart environmental jomsocial version has been updated to 4.1.1 will still appear in the issue. Jomsocial version to roll back to 4.09 not this problems.</blockquote>

Problem has been solved, reason is Jomsocial version upgrade to 4.1.1,JS_Hello_Me and JS_Notifications module failure.rebuild this module and fix it,site layout display ok

TomC Moderator

Happy to see you figured it out . . . All the best with your continuing site development

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum