Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The right column does not display to the right of the content on the pages that are accessed from the latest articles module on the front page.

The rest of the pages work correctly and look like this:
    http://tricoci.pestconnect.com/about-us/tricoci-university-tlc.html

however when I click on a link from the newsfeed at the bottom of the home page, the following pages are displayed with the right column below the content.
    http://tricoci.pestconnect.com/tubc-tlc/peoria-friendship-house-march-2011.html

Anyone know how to fix this bug?

Thanks

Zach

aman204 Friend

Check in your articles assigned for mismatch of div tags or closing </div> tags if they tend to be missing (The article html code can be checked easily with editor turned off)

Michael Impelluso Developer

hmmm, I tried what you suggest since that seems like it could easily have been the problem but the articles in question do not actually have any div tags and all the <p>’s are closed. Any other ideas? Thanks! 🙂

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear zbeatty!

Plz submit your login information (FTP/Admin) to your support ticket KWI-627-51876. I’ll check for you.

Michael Impelluso Developer

Sent it over, thanks!

It seems to happen with any non main-menu links from what i can tell

bohemiadesign Friend

Hey,
    Did you get this sorted out? I have the same problem on our site.
    If i publish a module in the right column but for only for a few menus under “Menu Assignment” the module does NOT show up BUT
    if choose ALL under “Menu Assignment” the module does show up.

I didn’t have any problem with this before and I can’t pin point when the modules “disappeared” but it could have been when I updated Joomla to 1.5.25

Thanks,

Jonas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bohemiadesign 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum