Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This is the code that i am using in my joomla article {jatabs type=”articles” ids=’145,144,143′ view=”introtext” position=”left” widthTabs=200 heightTabs=30 width=”100%” height=”100%” mousetype=”mouseover” animType=”animMoveVir” skipAnim=”false” duration=1000 }{/jatabs}

It displays all the information just fine, but it keeps displaying article id 143 first instead of last. Do you know why this is happening? How can I change the ordering of tabs to what i want?

Thank you
    Joseph

n6rej Friend

maybe stupid question but have you tried reversing it? os its 143,144, 145?

joeluvny Friend

I put all three articles in there own section and category and made the ordering has to how i want them to appear from first to last but now it won’t display the content for last article when i click on the tab for it. It shows all 3 tabs in the right order but the last tab has no content associated with it.

Do you know why this is happening?

n6rej Friend

hmmm would you please create a ticket for this ( little guy juggling down below ) and provide the site info and we can take a look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum