Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Have do i add more banners to the site? I now that this is a nwebie question but pleas help me;)

instantinlaw Friend

Just copy the banner module and configure to your needs, then publish it to some other position, or create a new position via Site>Template Manager>Module Positions.
    Hope this helps

ErikThorsen Friend

If this is not what you are talking about you also have: “Components – Banner”…

This is where you regulate which banners you have and you can edit and upload new ones. OF course you need to create the graphics for them first. :p

Michael Casha Friend

You may need to grab another module/component for the banners, as Joomla only allows one at the moment.

tommytommy Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 14416 wrote:</em><blockquote>You may need to grab another module/component for the banners, as Joomla only allows one at the moment.</blockquote>

have can i do this?

instantinlaw Friend

Damm, foiled again:p

Ok guys, stand back! I’ll handle this one.

A good place to find extensions and components for Joomla is the Joomla home page. http://www.joomla.org
    Here is a direct link to the banner advertising listings CLICK HERE
    I do not use banner advertising on my site, per se, but I do use a very good module called Ads Ticker. It can be used for banner ads if you wish.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum