Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello i need to set the same hover effect for the first article in home, they are on the same category and featured. But the articles below have a small intro text and a nice flip effect, but the first article has a different behaviour, how can i set the same behaviour for all of them?

Also how do i remove the scroll to top arrow?

Regards

joomlachile Friend

Hello i managed to discover how to put the same effect however how do i set the character amount to show in the text tried with readmore but does not work. Still cant figure how to disable scroll to top. Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Actually, each article will show the intro text on home page. You can tell me which article on your site you’re mentioning, I will check for you.

And in order to disable scroll to top, you can open the file: root/templates/ja_fixel (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist) and add this css rule:

.back-to-top { display: none; }

joomlachile Friend

<em>@Saguaros 488777 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Actually, each article will show the intro text on home page. You can tell me which article on your site you’re mentioning, I will check for you.
    </blockquote>

The only 3 articles that are published and featured. I still need to change the contents so thats why i need to know how this can be done, And if i want to customize the look of that text (change a font for example or put some html code like a <strong> tag.

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Do you mean that you want to have more articles display in homepage, right? You can decide the number of articles in back-end settings of ‘home’ menu item on your site: http://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja_fixel/homemenu.jpg

As this screenshot, we set for ‘intro articles’.

For the <strong> tag, you can add for your desired text inside article content and use editor like Firebug in Firefox so that you will know which css you need to add

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum