Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

guys I am having the same problem that I see on your website in the demo area and would like to know how I go about fixing it? And do hope it does not take all day to get a reply…

This is crazy…

aaronfarias Friend

And what problem are we talking about?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

@ Charles,

Please brief about the problem, so that we can try to help you out.

Arvind

charles99 Friend

Slideshow mask that is sticking out on the right side of the module. On the demo also… I know I am not the only person that see it? just look at the demo on Joomlart.

When you remove these div the page and slideshow module like it should. but I can’t find the file to remove or comment out these 3 lines…

<div class=”main clearfix”>

<div class=”ja-slide-mask”> </div>
    <div class=”ja-slide-mask2″> </div>

charles99 Friend

For whatever reason I was not able to upload a file to the form last night so I create another thread this morning with a photo from my site and one from Joomlart.com Demo area that shows the same problem I am having with the Slideshow Module. And when I placed another Slideshow module in the Slideshow position it does the same thing. I used one from Gavick, YouJoomla and Templateplazza. I also disable all my plugins one by one just to make sure it wasn’t a conflict somewhere, and each time I checked the Masking for the Slideshow Module kept extending about 1 inch beyond the right edge of the template. And I am using template version 1.2.0.

charles99 Friend

I beleieve there is an extra clearfix in the Slideshow position thats prevent the module from adjusting to size thats set in the module control. The images is set at 1200px, but if you have your template setup for anything below 1200px it breaks the top part of the template. Which is the same thing that is happening on Joomlart Website right now. Before I uploaded photos of my problem i was asking everyone to take a look at the DEMO area in order to see the problem at first hand.

<div id=’ja-slideshow” class=”wrap”>
    <div class=”wrap-inner1″>
    <div class=’main clearfix”>

When you remove the “<div class=’main clearfix”>” the page adjust to the settings thats outlined in the Slideshow Module. And even if you reduce the photo size the mask photos still stay at 1200px.

We have place more than 4 different slideshow module in this position and all of them breaks the page. When we used user4 and user7 to test all Slideshow modules worked.

Now we used firebug to pin down the problem but we can’t find the file to remove <div class=’main clearfix”>… So if anyone know where we can find the file that will allow us to remove this div it will allow us to get some sleep…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  charles99 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum