Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am updating the Seyret Videos Component Template and some other modules where I would like to HardCode the proper code to use the JA TABS inside these other modules and components..

How can I go about doing that.. As i would also like to do this with the highslide..

is this possible.. do not want to have to add seperate TAB system… for the component Template

subfighter Friend

so i use the JA TELINE II and the TAB system is hardcoded into the TEMPLATE index.php file itself.. i was looking for the answer myself for the above question

but as i can see the TABS system in TELINE is comletely different.

So maybe you can answer both these question above and also what files to remove from the template as i just want to use the new JA TABS and the hard coded version in JA TELINE is not needed anymore..

thanks

subfighter Friend

well I finally did figure it out and was able to hardcode the JATABS into my seyret theme as it worked great.

for any one that wishes here is the code but you would add simliar to what component or module you would want it added to.

<!------------- MAIN VIDEO PLAYER JA TABS START ------------->
    <div class="ja-tabswrap default" style="width:480px;">
    <div id="myTab-533900668" class="container">
    <div class="ja-tabs-title-top" style="height:30px;">
    <ul class="ja-tabs-title">
    <li title="Post A Video Comment">
    <h3><span>Post Comment</span></h3>
    </li>
    <li title="Video Description">
    <h3><span>Description</span></h3>
    </li>
    <li title="Share Video">
    <h3><span>Share</span></h3>
    </li>
    <li title="Bookmarks">
    <h3><span>Bookmark</span></h3>
    </li>
    <li title="Latest Videos">
    <h3><span>Latest</span></h3>
    </li>
    </ul>

</div>

<div class="ja-tab-panels-top" style="height:0px;">

<div class="ja-tab-content">
    <div class="ja-tab-subcontent">
    {comments}
    </div>
    </div>
    {showvideodetailsarea}
    </div>
    </div>
    {videourl}
    {videoembedcode}
    </div>
    </div>
    {bookmarks}
    </div>
    </div>
    {seyretmod1}
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
    window.addEvent("load", init);
    function init() {
    myTabs1 = new JATabs("myTab-533900668", {animType:'animFade',style:'default',position:'top',width:480,mouseType:'click',duration:100,useAjax:false,skipAnim:false});
    }
    </script>
    <!------------- MAIN VIDEO PLAYER JA TABS END ------------->

and the .js and .css file need to be loaded either before or have you header.. up to you…

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://videos.subfighter.tv/plugins/content/ja_tabs/ja_tabs.css" type="text/css" media="screen"/>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='http://videos.subfighter.tv/plugins/content/ja_tabs/ja_tabs.js' charset="utf-8"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://videos.subfighter.tv/plugins/content/ja_tabs/themes/default/style.css" type="text/css" media="screen"/>

you can see the sample here.. click on the link below and scroll down under the video and see the JA TABS being used hardcoded

http://videos.subfighter.tv/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=79&task=videodirectlink&id=346

Manos Krokos Friend

This is excellent but could you please explain it a bit more? Where do you add this? In the components.html.php file, I suppose, correct?
    If I want to show this (extract from code) :
    <?php echo PrepareContent($recipe->recipecomment); ?>
    what should I put between the { } tags?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos Krokos 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum