Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

The Lunar new year is coming in a few days, and the whole JA Team are looking forward to spending time with our friends and families.

As a result, our office will be closed from 25th January to 31th January 09 The team will be back to work on Monday, 2nd February 09.

During the holiday, standard email & forum support will be very limited. However, we will be monitoring the system and the support ticket to address any critical issues.

We will be returning from the break with fresh creativeness and bring you the better templates & services!

Thanks for making 2008 our best year ever!

anisjolly Friend

Hung

Is that message supposed to be right??

We are in January now aren’t we?? – I’m sure I’ve woken up from the wrong side of the bed today?

sfpkent Friend

Hi Hung,

25th December to 31th December?? 😀

Happy Lunar New Year to all JA Team and your families.

sunrise Friend

Happy New Year Hung, and all otherson the JA team!

Enjoy yourtime going off with friends and families. Have a wonderful time. Maybe when you come back and are refreshed you can enlighten us about the months and dates of the lunar calendar, as we are getting a bit confused here!?:confused:

😀

bennitos Friend

Lunar New Year is on 26th january, so i take it that the holiday is from 25th january till 31th january and that most people start on 2 february again.

Or they are just telling us their holiday really really in advance 🙂

anisjolly Friend

aaahh…….thanks for shedding the light on the situation bennitos!

🙂

a bit of googling would help wouldn’t it. – :rolleyes:

bennitos Friend

<em>@anisjolly 107716 wrote:</em><blockquote>aaahh…….thanks for shedding the light on the situation bennitos!

🙂

a bit of googling would help wouldn’t it. – :rolleyes:</blockquote>

I knew because i import products out china and they are all delayed because of the holidays 😮

Hung Dinh Friend

anisjolly;107703Hung

Is that message supposed to be right??

We are in January now aren’t we?? – I’m sure I’ve woken up from the wrong side of the bed today?

Thanks Anisjolly, I think I am the one who has woken up from the wrong side 🙂 The typo is corrected now.

questbg Friend

Have a good holiday JA Team. After the last three templates you deserve the break! 😀

sunrise Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 107722 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Anisjolly, I think I am the one who has woken up from the wrong side 🙂 The typo is corrected now.</blockquote>

That’s better. At first I had to double check if maybe I was reading an old thread that somehow had gotten in with today’s.

And thanks Bennitos for helping shed light. Actually here in Thailand it is called Chinese New Year. I guess it must be the same thing as it is on the same days.

shertmann Friend

from this side of the web and the world have a happy holidays.

the 26 ef January there is the first of 6 eclipses this year(lunars and solars)

so enjoy it. :):):)

Michael Casha Friend

I shall be answering e-mails in the support system while the crew is on holidays as well!

sunrise Friend

I got a bit interested in this Lunar New Year to find out more, whether it is the same as Chinese New Year or not, and looked it up. Maybe others would like to know more too. It is quite interesting. Here is a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_New_Year

Happy (Lunar) New Year to all!

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 107900 wrote:</em><blockquote>I shall be answering e-mails in the support system while the crew is on holidays as well!</blockquote>

Hello, the information that the holidays will be already the next days was kind of fast for me in this case mentioned a bit too late before the holidays begin. Please look over the details and also reply here…

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/quickstart-install-sample-data-is-corrupt-please-update-b/

and for the Joomlart.com Team….Tiền vô như nước 🙂

Thanks!

sunrise Friend

Này!, Ê!

Chúc mừng năm mới!

Tôi thích đến Việt Nam một ngày nào đó.

Gửi lời chào hộ tôi đến Hung.

Tạm biệt.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  perfectmoney 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum