Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

It’s JoomlArt 3rd birthday!

Let’s make this day special. We would like to offer a 20% discount for all our Joomla & Magento products, on new signup, renew or upgrade!

Enter the coupon 3rdbirthday during the signup page or your member area.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JA!!

hush Friend

Happy Birth Day JA !

Special I like to thank Hung & JA team as well as all JA supporters.

Hush

mfcphil Friend

I know people have been asking for a birthday discount, so I’m sure this will go down really well JA

Well Done and Happy Birthday.

hanifahmed Friend

When does the coupon expire?

Happy 3rd Birthday!

wooohanetworks Friend

Happy Birthday! Anyone who also wants to send flowers and did not know how to do this, cmon, we live in the 21st century and the internet is the best companion for everything…;)

— Where 20 years ago you had to know a Sanjo in Bankog, who knew a Pedro in Brazil, who could forward you to Betty in Hong Kong with a friend in Saigon, to send some flowers to Vietnam! Today you do this way…:D

Look here —-> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=130624&postcount=98

Happy Birthday JA! 😎

P.S.: When do you go into the osCommerce business and make themes for this one too? This year or better the next?:D

theprofessor Friend

Happy birthday to JA!! :cheers:

Hung Dinh Friend

hanifahmed;130682When does the coupon expire?

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Let’s celebrate for a week? The party is still going on, I still do not know when it will be finished . We do not give out the ending time of any party here 😀

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 130730 wrote:</em><blockquote>Let’s celebrate for a week? The party is still going on, I still do not know when it will be finished . We do not give out the ending time of any party here :D</blockquote>
    Werhey!
    Stick it up on the announcements, stick it on your front page, groove up your logos and parte!

instantinlaw Friend

Happy Birthday JA! 😀

theprofessor Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 130730 wrote:</em><blockquote>Let’s celebrate for a week? The party is still going on, I still do not know when it will be finished . We do not give out the ending time of any party here :D</blockquote>
    Well then maybe you guys should come out with a ‘party’ themed template. Maybe a nightclub template or something. 😎

we2solutions Friend

Happy Birth Day JA !

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@theprofessor 130794 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well then maybe you guys should come out with a ‘party’ themed template. Maybe a nightclub template or something. :cool:</blockquote>
    I think JA Sulfur was their way of showing appreciation.

It really is an awesome template =D

zagor33 Friend

Many congratulations to the team JoomlaArt, you Dinh Hung, for having created a great template designs for Joomla in the three consecutive years and missing it!

I wish you much luck in the future and continue to improve and amaze with their work.
    Ricardo Zama from Caracas, Venezuela.

just_tuan Friend

My Congratulation to you,

Your company is growing rapidly. There was JA Template Club, then JA Extensions Club with JM Magento Club. Now you have a new exciting component JA Job Board. Great progress in Joomla business sector. You most likely hard working people :).

larryndeb Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 130676 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s JoomlArt 3rd birthday!

Let’s make this day special. We would like to offer a 20% discount for all our Joomla & Magento products, on new signup, renew or upgrade!

Enter the coupon 3rdbirthday during the signup page or your member area.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JA!!</blockquote>

I had my calendar set to check the members page of your site during the end of May and beginning of June looking for this discount. I signed into my members page almost every day during this time just to look for this discount.

I guess I do not understand why this is hidden in a post instead of out on the members page where members can see it. :confused:

I did sign up for the newsletter a while ago, but am not sure if I have ever received one. It just seems you would let your long-term members know about these discounts better so we can take advantage of them.

Thank you,

Larry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  anisjolly 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum