Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i am testing demo at http://templates.joomlart.com using user agent switcher and nokia E71 browser.
    With Iphone-agent the display is correct , but with nokia-agent and my nokia the default template is desktop version . Found this problem with JA Anion template.
    Any suggestion.

Don Lee Friend

Hi,
    The T3 framework currently supports these devices: iphone, android, opera, blackberr, palm, windows.
    You can add nokia to the list by opening file plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php
    Find this code at line 209 as default:

else $mobile_device = mobile_device_detect('iphone','android','opera','blackberry','palm','windows');
    Replace:

else $mobile_device = mobile_device_detect('iphone','android','opera','blackberry','palm','windows','nokia');

esham Friend

hi .. already add , same result
    only iphone-agent is working , others like mobile/wap like android/lg and opera mobile is not working

Saguaros Moderator

i informed our developers. please give us some time to check and fix this issue
    Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum