Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello – Does anybody know how to disable double description of parent menu. Here is the scenario:

A) I have a top mega menu for services
    B) when hover on services I have 3 columns one for consulting, another one for Technology and then Outsource
    C) Beneath those options I have the actual service options. So, for Consulting I have CRM and Project Management, etc and other options for other services
    D) if I hovered on Services it mega menu displays fine menu tittle highlighted and underlined for Consulting and option display fine as well.
    If I clicked on CRM the page will will display like this: Consulting , Consulting, CRM, Project Management . I do not want to display Consulting but once. I created these options as follows:

A) Create Parent menu Services with three sub menus 1) Consulting 2) Technology 3) Outsource, then I attached a menu module for each sub-menu which in turn has its own menu. I have noticed if I create all sub-menus within Services, I do not have that problem but then I lose the ability to highlight sub-menus, etc. Please let me know if it makes sense or if you have any recommendations.

1. mena-menu
    2. page-menu
    3. mega-menu
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi pebroy,

Could you post your site url here for further checking?

pebroy Friend

Please click here

Any help would be appreciated. I found out that any modules being displayed on either left or right side, the title and/or description display twice. So, if I have “login” as title, it will display Login–>Login–>then module.

Cheers,

Phil

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Please check in module manager whether you duplicate this module or not and try to disable one of them. If problem still persists, PM me admin and FTP account, I need the same for closer look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum