Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I need to decide what to do. :(( My site was hacked a couple of days back as I was trying to set it up. Since then I’ve been struggling with getting Teline IV to work properly. I have gone back and done a restore from before the time, but nothing seems to be working properly.

20 minutes ago I received an e-mail message for Joomla Security saying that Joomla 1.6 has a security vulnerability, and the solution is to upgrade to Joomla 1.7. If I do that, will Teline IV work in the new Joomla version, or would I be better off simply starting over again, and using Teline III with Joomla 1.5, which is apparently stable at least?

What should I do?

dlconover Friend

By the way, because none of the plugins or modules were working properly, I uninstalled them (with the exception of the ones related directly to the template), and am in the process of reinstalling them.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi dlconover,

I just wanna clarify that all of our extensions still do not officially support j1.7 yet. We are in migrating phase, however the time could be not so long since j1.7 does not differ much from j1.6. The devs inform me about JAT3 plugin 1.7 releasing date could be in the next two weeks. For now we do not recommend you to use JAT3 j1.6 templates and extensions with joomla 1.7 as there will be bugs and we can not support fixing all of them in the forum. Please be patient until the release of 1.7 compatible version, we appreciate your understanding, thank you!

dlconover Friend

Thanks for your help. I have reverted back to Joomla 1.5 and Teline IV for same. Many thanks for help of you and your colleagues on the images issue, which was taken up in a trouble ticket. 😉 I will not be upgrading to 1.7 until I have a fair degree of confidence that this will not break my site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dlconover 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum