Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Someone has hacked into my site and put an advertising link right beneath my sl1-l position. It says:

“fluoxetine hcl buynolvadex”

That links to a drug site.

I have been unable to figure out how they have managed to get that line onto the page. I have changed admin passwords and removed all extraneous users, but how do I get rid of that line? How did they get it there?

See attachment.

Also, I would like to restrict all access to the site, except people I create a user name for. I had about 20 pages of “registered” people, but they were all phoney addresses, etc. How do I make it so they cannot register?

Best regards, Skip Conover

1. 2014-01-14_2343-fluoxetine-hcl-buy-nolvadex
    phong nam Friend

Hi Skip,

You can disable the registration feature of Joomla by going to User Manager >> Options >> Component, then set No to Allow User Registration. Remember to clear JAT3 cache after updating changes.

And I also have forwarded your case to our developer team for further check on the anchor text link of the hacker. It will takes us some time to get this done.

1. registration
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum