Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, i m working on the h1, h2 of my website Actualy, i would like set my website title with the H1 parameter. But at the moment, my ACM slideshow titles are H1. i would like drop them to H2 How can i solve that please? (Usualy i haven’t problems whit that. )

Thank you very much. Have a good day

1. undesiredh1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can change the h1 tag from templates/ja_elicyon/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php file .
    Find below code and change the h1 into h2

<h1 class="item-title">
                      <?php if($helper->get('data.slideshow-link', $i)): ?>
                        <a href="<?php echo $helper->get('data.slideshow-link', $i); ?>" title="<?php echo $helper->get('data.title', $i) ?>">
                      <?php endif; ?>
                        <?php echo $helper->get('data.title', $i) ?>
                      <?php if($helper->get('data.slideshow-link', $i)): ?>
                        </a>
                      <?php endif; ?>
                      </h1>

Hope it helps .

revesdepaysages Friend

Hello, Thank you very much for your help, it was very usefull!!!! Please, i would like now set my title web site with H1 tag when the visitor land on the website (ref on the new screenshot). Where and how can i make a modification?
    I don t know if it s the best way to use header for that? At the final how this will work with the titles of all the published articles (web site content 🙂 Will i have two h1 title when i will load a article? ( the header website title and the article title?)
    Other way could be a H1 title on the welcome button of the mega menu? What is better? and if this way is better, how can i set it please?

Thank you by advance. Regards.

1. titleH1
    2. h1title2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can find the All the head tag defined in the template in php files .
    For header go to /tpls/blocks/header.php file and change the tag as per needs . beside site title its coming from the default joomla . You can switch the template to default Joomla and compare it .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum