Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

On my site:
    http://www.playershealthclub.com/beta/resorts/hilton-head-island/bluewater

I have changed the the h1.componentheading to Georgia, but throughout the site, all my Sections/Category/Article Titles still show up as Arial. I simply need H1 to stay Georgia, and pretty much all else Arial.

See below…the change I made to template.css line #27.

h1.componentheading, .componentheading {
    font-size: 100%;
    font-family: Georgia;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #333;
    font-weight: normal;
    padding: 0 0 10px;
    margin: 0 0 10px;
    color: #333;
    }

The other thing I haven’t yet found is a stylesheet for all the various “Styles” I see in JCE for each article, and for “Format” as well. H1-H6 are explained in the Typography page for Methys, but not much else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,
    Anton

Phill Moderator

What typography are you having trouble with? If you use the quickstart you can view the html of each of the typography pages to see how the page is created. You will not have buttons for the typo in JCE. There is also the JA Typography plugin that you could try.

antonr Friend

Hi Phill,

I changed the h1 to Georgia in the template.css file, and wish to keep pretty much all other text Arial. But h1 still defaults to Arial, even though I made the change. Need it to be Georgia for all section/categor/article titles, though.

I’ll look into the JA Typography plugin you mentioned, as well.

Thanks,
    Anton

Phill Moderator

have you tried adding !important to your css?

antonr Friend

h1.componentheading, .componentheading {
    font-size: 100%;
    font-family: Georgia; !important
    border-bottom: 1px solid #333;
    font-weight: normal;
    padding: 0 0 10px;
    margin: 0 0 10px;
    color: #333;
    }

Didn’t help…

Phill Moderator

When I look at your site I can see that the h1 headins are already georgia but the h2 tags are aerial as you hav not yet defined them as georgia.

Can you post a screenshot highlighting the headings you want changing to avoid confusion? I am guessing you are talking about headings such as “Spinnaker Premier” which is an h2 heading.

antonr Friend

Rock on, my brother…that was the answer. It was h2 (heck, I even looked at the code in Firefly).

Fixed that to Georgia, and now all is swell.

Thanks. Huge thanks.

Anton on Hilton Head

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  antonr 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum