Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    i Have a problem with group heading title in the mega menu becose overlap when I use the title or the text separetor. If i use blog category they display correctly
    If I do the code source the difference between the two is :

in one case

<li class="mega mega-group" data-id="126" data-level="2" data-group="1">
    <span class=" dropdown-header mega-group-title separator" data-target="#"> Clinical Chemistry &amp; Specific Proteins</span>

in the other case:

<li class="mega mega-group open" data-id="123" data-level="2" data-group="1">
    <a class=" dropdown-header mega-group-title" href="/joomla/sclavo/en/products/serology-bacterilogy" data-target="#">Serology &amp; Bacterilogy test </a>

Any one can help?

here the demo site

1. menu-sclavo
    webemlab Friend

Hi I find the solution in bootstrap css .dropdown-header ther is the style white-space: nowrap;

.dropdown-header {
    display: block;
    padding: 3px 20px;
    font-size: 14px;
    line-height: 1.625;
    color: #96a1a3;
    white-space: nowrap;
    }

it must be change in white-space: normal;

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In could u edit your first post and submit your site super user details for JA Mods/Staff .
    So i can check this issue on your site . At present site if offline .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    thanks for sharing , you can also change the size of column from Mega menu so it can get more space .
    If you have any issue in future do not hesitate to open a thread on forum.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum