Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I need to link from a grid to a component.

Now, I have several grids linking to different featured articles. I need to redirect one of those featured article to a component or have something similar to a featured article in the grid that link direct to the component. It’s is possible?

Thank you in advance.

Eragon H Friend

In the Home layout, there is a position “Home-1”, you can assign the module of that component to this position

lailuluelo Friend

<em>@Eragon H 458043 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the Home layout, there is a position “Home-1”, you can assign the module of that component to this position</blockquote>

Thanks, It’s is possible put an image to link to the k2 component?

lailuluelo Friend

<em>@lailuluelo 458499 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, It’s is possible put an image to link to the k2 component?</blockquote>

No problem, I just create personalize html, put inside an image to link to k2.

Thank you

keke1 Friend

Thank you for that!

Is there any add an effect to the image like the ones on the link to article?
    Maybe some module suffix or should I just try some html hovers?

Some hints please!

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

@keke1: You can give me the screenshot with description on it, it would help me to understand what you are trying to do? I will help you to check it further.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@keke1: You can give me the screenshot with description on it, it would help me to understand what you are trying to do? I will help you to check it further.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum