Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I input the required “grid-double” into the K2 extra fields tab to widen the post to a double grid but it did not work. I also tried other stylings with no luck either.

I also made sure that my category is picking up the K2 extra field.

I have looked everywhere. Please let me know if there is something else that is overriding this. “grid-double” works good with the joomla categories but not the K2 extra field.

THANK YOUUUU

arucardx Friend

Try view source of the homepage or category page with that K2 article that has “grid-double” in it’s extra field. Do a search and see if grid-double appears in the source code. That’s a good start to debug, assuming your category and extra fields are all done correctly.

tikihutkid Friend

Hmmm.. Very interesting. It does not show “double” anywhere. Almost makes me think my Extra Fields tab is not working properly.

This is a fresh install. I have changed very little things (I have added menu items, ect). I dont know why it wouldnt work for me.

I will keep poking around.

Thank you

tikihutkid Friend

I reinstalled. Works. Dont know why. :/ Oh well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tikihutkid 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum