Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey there,

i want to know how I can hide the “green Member-Area-Bord” next to the menu
    I want the board only show on Home.

Thank u.

daylin Friend

Please provide a live url.

Also, are you using Firefox with the Firebug addon to help solve design problems and source code acquisition? If not, I encourage you to start using Firefox with the firebug addon to minimize the amount of questions you may have. It is free. http://www.getfirebug.com

JA Developer has provided some great links to assist the Joomlart Forum Coomunity at: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-use-firefug-addon-of-firefox-to-debug-issues/

Please click “Thank You” and “Donate” some credits below if I provided you some valuable help. If your problem has been solved find the best answer and click “Mark Best Answer”

Good luck and Thank you for allowing me to serve you,

Daylin

daylin Friend

Ok, there are two methods that you can do.

1. remove the file in the template images folder named “hpswitchon.png (remember to keep a copy in a safe folder on your desktop or something.

or

2. edit the the template.css file around line 1446 and removing the “g” in hpswitchon.png which will disrender the image.

I would choose #2 for ease of converting back if you decide you want it there or elect to put some other graphic there.

Good Luck

pitrolo Friend

<em>@daylin 139564 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, there are two methods that you can do.

1. remove the file in the template images folder named “hpswitchon.png (remember to keep a copy in a safe folder on your desktop or something.

or

2. edit the the template.css file around line 1446 and removing the “g” in hpswitchon.png which will disrender the image.

I would choose #2 for ease of converting back if you decide you want it there or elect to put some other graphic there.

Good Luck</blockquote>

This would be delete the image at all. I only want to know, how I can change the appearance of the board.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pitrolo 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum