Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

if I want to change this logo, shows me firefox and ie still at the droid logo:
    url(“../templates/ja_droid/core/themes/green/images/logo.png”)

no problem with red or Default logo, olny with green. JAT3 Clean Cache, Joomla and Firefox Cache clean….

the logo is still stored somewhere else? i am really confused…

greetings
    Michael

chavan Friend

please post your Url

sedance Friend

i change the logo name in then it works. (greenlogo.png) but why? the logo.png in green load from joomlart server?
    the Firefox addon Web Developer dont show me this.

my url:
    http://www.bohol-hotel.com/index.php

chavan Friend

the logo is assign using css and you need to change that in css. if you change it in css you no need to change the name.

I hope you understand and please confirm whether the thread is solved or not.

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

sedance Friend

I know the main template css and the other for the respective colors…

if i change the name in logo.png. and also in the css. to logo.png, the template show me the green droid logo. but i have a other logo in this folder. I can also logo.png deleting this folder. the template show me the green droid logo.png.
    url(“../templates/ja_droid/core/themes/green/images/greenlogo.png”)

chavan Friend

May be the css is not overrided

Thanks

iammontoya Friend

You’re looking for the logo in the wrong place. Look for /ja_droid/core/themes/green/logo.png Rename the original logo.png to logo_original.png (or whatever you like) and rename your greenlogo.png to logo.png. That way there should be no reason to adjust the css.

Cheers!

sedance Friend

All color logos are /ja_droid/core/themes/green (or…red, grey, red, violet) /images/
    the default logo in /ja_droid/images/

its okay now, it works if i change the name logo.png in the folder: ja_droid/core/themes/green/images/logo.png
    and of course change to the same name in the ja_droid/core/themes/green/css/template.css

thanks

iammontoya Friend

Yeah, I left out the images piece. my bad.. but you got the idea 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  iammontoya 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum