Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

This is a great addition and your hard work shows. I love all the new features.

I am having an issue though — if I choose mainmenu as the menu, I receive a blank page when attempting to access the joomla install. If I choose any of the other menus — example pages, key concepts, etc. — it works fine.

Why might that be occuring?

Thank you.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

bulgin;150136This is a great addition and your hard work shows. I love all the new features.

I am having an issue though — if I choose mainmenu as the menu, I receive a blank page when attempting to access the joomla install. If I choose any of the other menus — example pages, key concepts, etc. — it works fine.

Why might that be occuring?

Thank you.

Dear,
    Please have a look at this thread. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/guidelines-for-efficient-prompt-help/
    We would need more info, before we can try to help you. Please read the above link and do the needful and provide more info and admin access to your site.

Arvind

bulgin Friend

I think it was a bad joomla install on my part. I used your quick install and now I don’t have those problems.

Thank you.

But I am still trying to figure out how to change the header image, header background and other graphics /text associated with the header.

This is quite and improvement over the normal ja_purity, but unlike in Ja_purity the original, you could change the header background image and styles using the joomla back end, there is no such feature in this version.

what are the general principals for changing that?

* actually I think I found it. Is this all done now through modifying the .css for the site?

Thank you.

bulgin Friend

I noticed that I cannot center blocks of text that appear in a front page article. Previously I was able to create a table and center that table on the article and that would work. Now, using that same method the table is flush left even though I tell the table to be centered. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I would like to accomplish. I am using the quick install zip file on linux.

Thank you.

bulgin Friend

I also noticed a seperate issue – that module class suffix changes only work on the right column and not the left.

If I apply _green to the module class suffix for the polls module, it works if the polls module is in the right column but not the left column.

eolgeorge Friend

<blockquote>If I apply _green to the module class suffix</blockquote>

I noticed the same issue when truing to add _green to a module in positions 1 4 and 5.

BUT when I used
    _blue _badge badge-top
    the blue didn’t work but the new did.

All were copies of mod_latestnews.

Joomla! 1.5.14 Stable
    FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p12 FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p12 #2:
    PHP 5.2.11
    Apache/2.2.13
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB6

Didn’t work in IE 6 or 8
    or Safari

To be honest its a trivial issue, with an absolutely incredible template. Thanks so much for it! 🙂

G

mihirc Friend

<em>@eolgeorge 150204 wrote:</em><blockquote>I noticed the same issue when truing to add _green to a module in positions 1 4 and 5.

BUT when I used
    _blue _badge badge-top

Joomla! 1.5.14 Stable
    PHP 5.2.11
    Apache/2.2.13
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB6

Didn’t work in IE 6 or 8
    or Safari

To be honest its a trivial issue, with an absolutely incredible template. Thanks so much for it! 🙂

G</blockquote>
    Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. The same has been added to the project management system. The issue can be viewed at [JATCPURITYII-35]

The post will be updated after the bug is fixed.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@eolgeorge 150204 wrote:</em><blockquote>I noticed the same issue when truing to add _green to a module in positions 1 4 and 5.

BUT when I used
    _blue _badge badge-top

Joomla! 1.5.14 Stable
    PHP 5.2.11
    Apache/2.2.13

Didn’t work in IE 6 or 8
    or Safari

G</blockquote>

Hi guys,

Please understand that the special suffixes (_badges, _blues, …) in Purity II are only able to apply to the Rounded Module style. However, the “_badge” may work on xHTML module too.

If you want the suffixes for the left side, just use the layout “left+main+right (rounded)” or make your own layout with all Rounded modules.

Regards!

shanny50 Friend

<em>@Hieu Nguyen 150235 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

Please understand that the special suffixes (_badges, _blues, …) in Purity II are only able to apply to the Rounded Module style. However, the “_badge” may work on xHTML module too.

If you want the suffixes for the left side, just use the layout “left+main+right (rounded)” or make your own layout with all Rounded modules.

Regards!</blockquote>

I notice when I apply the ‘new’ top’ or hot’ tags to the modules the image applies over the expand and contract trigger (triangle) so I cant collapse or expand the module, can the trigger be put on the left side of module in future releases to avoid this problem?
    Regards Shannon

1. triggers
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

shanny50;150255I notice when I apply the ‘new’ top’ or hot’ tags to the modules the image applies over the expand and contract trigger (triangle) so I cant collapse or expand the module, can the trigger be put on the left side of module in future releases to avoid this problem?
    Regards Shannon

Reported to BUG Tracker.http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCPURITYII-38

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@shanny50 150255 wrote:</em><blockquote>I notice when I apply the ‘new’ top’ or hot’ tags to the modules the image applies over the expand and contract trigger (triangle) so I cant collapse or expand the module, can the trigger be put on the left side of module in future releases to avoid this problem?
    Regards Shannon</blockquote>

Hi guys,

You can still click on the Module Title to collapse / expand the module. Moving the arrow icon when the badge is applied may cause inconsistent to the UI.

The “Badge” Module should be a very special and unite module on your site, thus do we really need visitors to collapse it? 🙂

shanny50 Friend

<em>@Hieu Nguyen 150596 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

You can still click on the Module Title to collapse / expand the module. Moving the arrow icon when the badge is applied may cause inconsistent to the UI.

The “Badge” Module should be a very special and unite module on your site, thus do we really need visitors to collapse it? :)</blockquote>

Thanks for pointing that out as its not obvious, re your observation on badged modules should not be collapsed – if I set all modules in the collapsed position with the “Badge” applied I thought the visitors would rush to open those modules??

But I thank you for your comment, can you point me to the css or module parms so I can changed the collapse button to the left side please to avoid the prolem, as I’m unsure visitors will know to click the title

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Add the below code to template.css:

.badge-hot h3.show,.badge-new h3.show,.badge-pick h3.show,.badge-top h3.show,
    .badge-hot h3.hide,.badge-new h3.hide,.badge-pick h3.hide,.badge-top h3.hide {
    background-position: 15px 60%;
    text-indent: 15px;
    }

I think it will solve your problem! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Hieu Nguyen 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum