Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

haaaaaa!!! I go crazy with this JA Quartz….i used JA Quartz quickstart for my first time and i got this message: ”
    Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/www/xxxxx/html/xxxchier/modules/mod_jaslideshow2/jaimage.php on line 191 ”

I put some folder to 777 but i have the same message….

Please, need help….:confused:

michelahua Friend

i’m trying find solution and now a got another message”
    Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 2391 is not allowed to access home/www/xxxxx/html/xxxchier/images/resized owned by uid 30 in /home/www/web506/html/chier/modules/mod_jaslideshow2/jaimage.php on line 248

Hope that someone can help me

aaronfarias Friend

You cant put some folder to 777 make sure you put all that are required to 777 because it seems thats the permissions is the problem..

michelahua Friend

Hi aaronfarias, thank you for your reply…please can you tell me exactly the folders which required 777…I’m new using Joomlart template.

michelahua Friend

I solved the problem by Joomlart Support Help….it was Safe mode set to on which cause this error
    Thank you Joomlart Support

radz Friend

Hi I am also have a similar problem with JA Quartz – I have been trying to install with quickstart – unzipping all files to local hard drive and uploading via FTP – but the slideshow module and other images are not working or showing up – please help me – I have really tried to find the answers online.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@radz 190551 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi I am also have a similar problem with JA Quartz – I have been trying to install with quickstart – unzipping all files to local hard drive and uploading via FTP – but the slideshow module and other images are not working or showing up – please help me – I have really tried to find the answers online.</blockquote>

now, please you do two tasks following:

1) You set permission 777 for images folder and its’ subfoldes again.
    2) go to Modules Manager to edit the ja slideshow2 module, you disable the cache via Advanced Parameters > Caching parameter

Reset the folder permissions to 755 once your problem is solved.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum