Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am able to have the ggoglemap plugin working within an article ( the plugin developed by Mike Reumer using Google Maps API version 3 )
    but within ja-tabs, no map is displayed …
    it seems that it is an issue linked to the tabs where there is a “display : none” leading to have bad context to open such a plugin ( either google map or sigplus galerie…/ I got the same issue )
    any idea about to solve that
    best regards
    Dominique/ France

indiaworldtravel Friend

Hello I am also facing the same problem, is there any way – under http://www.indiaworldtravels.com/itineraries/rajasthan/heritage-trail-rajasthan.html page on overview tab there is google map but its not displayed but displayed out of ja tabs – http://www.indiaworldtravels.com/itineraries/89-explore-rajasthan/119-overview.html

Any ideas are appreciated.:)

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Which version of joomla are you using?

indiaworldtravel Friend

Hi

I am using Joomla Version – Joomla! 2.5.4

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Please pm me a temporary admin account. I shall check this for you.

djoubert Friend

Hi,
    In my case; I am using joomla 1.7.5
    have a look to this link where I made some test :
    http://www.astrophoto-passion.com/index.php/astrophoto-pratique/mes-sites-astrophotographie
    the map from the first tab is not displayed,
    the map displayed is called out of the tabs
    Thank you
    Dominique

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

@djoubert. I think the google map plugin doen’t work, it doen’t convert maplink to map. Please try to follow this thread:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/googlemaps-plugin-problem/#post-249535
    It may help you.

djoubert Friend

Hi,
    Thank you to take care of my issue, but I am a little bit surprised about your answer.
    The plugin works outsite the tabs on my site ( see link above ) , and doesn’t work when called inside tabs.
    the threads you gave is from 2008, and I dont want to modify joomla code based on a so old information.
    another point is that some other plugins doen’t work inside ja-tabs ( like sigplus galerry, as I mentionned initialy )
    the point seems to be around the fact that there is a “display : none” leading to have bad context to open such a plugin .
    When I post a request to the sigplus developper he explained that, and told me that with another tab extension, there were an issue as well, then correcting the tab extension code, the sigplus was working.
    So the issue seems to be around the ja-tabs ?
    Thank you to try to find a solution
    regards
    Dominique

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Could you pm me a private message with admin and FTP account? I shall help you to check this.

djoubert Friend

Hi, I just sent you expected information,
    thank you very much for your help
    Dominique

djoubert Friend

Hi,
    very strange, I just received a mail about this thread updated, but it seems NOT
    What about my issue ?
    Regards
    Dominique

djoubert Friend

Hi,
    Very disapointed !,
    I sent the requested information 10 days ago, and no more feedback about the issue I submitted.
    Dominique

Saguaros Moderator

Dear djoubert,

Verry sorry about this late reply, somehow I missed this thread. I try to login with admin account you pm me but I cannot access, please send me again. Also include this thread url inside the message. I’m sorry for this inconvenience and thanks for your patience, it’s much appreciated. Thanks.

djoubert Friend

Hi,
    Ok, I can understand, I sent you new information about site and issues.
    I hope you could solve this issue.
    Best regards
    Dominique

djoubert Friend

Hi, how to get news about this thread???, I sent information expected….
    Thank you
    Dominique

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  djoubert 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum