Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have a problem when a search our site on Google. Please check the attached picture. There are some menu links on Google. But for example “About Us” link doesn’t work. If you check our website “About Us” at main menu works correctly. Also I can’t understand why only these links are published on Google. Can I change the present links? Thank you in advance for assistance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi its because your site links are already indexed by google .
    and now links are changes, so its showing older indexed links .
    kindly compare the url > http://prntscr.com/8bn3fn
    + contact to your Google webmaster for re index the content.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi its because your site links are already indexed by google .
    and now links are changes, so its showing older indexed links .
    kindly compare the url > http://prntscr.com/8bn3fn
    + contact to your Google webmaster for re index the content.

pmhbg9000 Friend

Thanks for clarification. I just can’t understand if Google automatically puts some links or this can be controlled by the website /the exact links which have to be shown on Google search/.

pmhbg9000 Friend

Thanks for clarification. I just can’t understand if Google automatically puts some links or this can be controlled by the website /the exact links which have to be shown on Google search/.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Google indexed your site links , if you changed site links it can not changed on google , it can take time to re index .
    in this case i suggest you to contact Google webmaster .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Google indexed your site links , if you changed site links it can not changed on google , it can take time to re index .
    in this case i suggest you to contact Google webmaster .

pmhbg9000 Friend

Thanks. But probably you didn’t understand my second question. Now I see on Google the site links as per the attached picture. I asked if we can change the exact site links visible on Google. For example there is a link “Black List” but it is not so important for us and we prefer to be shown for example “Commodity Desk” link. Is that possible or this is controlled by Google on random method?

pmhbg9000 Friend

Thanks. But probably you didn’t understand my second question. Now I see on Google the site links as per the attached picture. I asked if we can change the exact site links visible on Google. For example there is a link “Black List” but it is not so important for us and we prefer to be shown for example “Commodity Desk” link. Is that possible or this is controlled by Google on random method?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@pmhbg9000 490119 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks. But probably you didn’t understand my second question. Now I see on Google the site links as per the attached picture. I asked if we can change the exact site links visible on Google. For example there is a link “Black List” but it is not so important for us and we prefer to be shown for example “Commodity Desk” link. Is that possible or this is controlled by Google on random method?</blockquote>
    Hi you need to contact to your SEO developer for such questions, as its related to SEO , he/she will explain you better for your site for this these questions

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@pmhbg9000 490119 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks. But probably you didn’t understand my second question. Now I see on Google the site links as per the attached picture. I asked if we can change the exact site links visible on Google. For example there is a link “Black List” but it is not so important for us and we prefer to be shown for example “Commodity Desk” link. Is that possible or this is controlled by Google on random method?</blockquote>
    Hi you need to contact to your SEO developer for such questions, as its related to SEO , he/she will explain you better for your site for this these questions

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum