Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi dohq,

Just wondering whether have you had the chance to investigate this.

I’m using Joomla 1.6 with Jreviews 2.3. Don’t think it’s a Jreviews issue as it works on Joomla default template but not on any Joomlart template.

chavan Friend

Hi milsirhc

I am trying to solve your problem and improve our product (if it’s a bug). And, I wonder why it’s working normally in our server but it isn’t working in your server :confused:.

I want to make sure nothing is affected if I test & change your page continually (published & unpublished some modules, turned off maintenance mode, …). If it impacts your work, could you provided me a dev page (ex: http://www.yourpage.com/dev/index.php) ?

milsirhc Friend

Hi dohq,

Have updated the ticket with dev site.

Thanks.

chavan Friend

Hi milsirhc

I founded how it worked in some server but didn’t work in your server.

In some server, they were disabled E_NOTICE, so it work normally with Google rich snippets.

Consequently, you should disable E_NOTICE in your server.

milsirhc Friend

Any updates? Please look into this…

chavan Friend

Hi milsirhc

I still see E_NOTICE were raised. But never mind, I have another solution, you open file /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/libs/Browser.php
    In function checkBrowserGoogleBot(), replace this code

$aversion = explode(' ',$aresult[1]);

by

if (count($aresult) > 2)
    $aversion = explode(' ',$aresult[1]);
    else
    $aversion = array(0);

I tested your dev website, and it worked. However, you should notice because it may be not effect when you upgrade JA T3 v.1.2.9. I will fix it in JA T3 v.1.2.10. You can follow it via link http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGTIIIJOOMLAIVI-149

milsirhc Friend

Dohq: You are a star!! It’s working now! If you come to Sydney one day, PM me and we’ll meet up for a beer! Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  milsirhc 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum