Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I have managed to put Google +1 code before the </body> tag and found I have to put the Button tag itself where I want to put it – in my case in item.php, that is located in templates/ja_teline_iv/html/com_k2/templates/teline_iv_blog/item.php. So far so good.

I have placed it right after the ItemFullText tag in item.php and it looks good. But… I appears at the end of the text, but after JA Comment field. Can someone point me into the right direction to set it display over the JA Comment field. Sure I can put the button code at the end of every K2 Item text, but that’s a manual decision and I’d love to have it coded.

Please see my screenshot. My website is http://www.ecars.bg and the image example is from this article

1. google-plus-one-button-in-k2-items
    jooservices Friend

<em>@obliat 259683 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have managed to put Google +1 code before the </body> tag and found I have to put the Button tag itself where I want to put it – in my case in item.php, that is located in templates/ja_teline_iv/html/com_k2/templates/teline_iv_blog/item.php. So far so good.

I have placed it right after the ItemFullText tag in item.php and it looks good. But… I appears at the end of the text, but after JA Comment field. Can someone point me into the right direction to set it display over the JA Comment field. Sure I can put the button code at the end of every K2 Item text, but that’s a manual decision and I’d love to have it coded.

Please see my screenshot. My website is http://www.ecars.bg and the image example is from this article </blockquote>

Hi,
    As personal, i can suggest you use my own plugin: http://jooservices.com/joomla-extensions/plugins/joogoogle-v1.1.0.joo
    It’ll easier to insert Google +1 button into Joomla without touch any code :).
    Thank you
    Viet Vu
    ps:// please let’s me know if you still trouble w/ my plugin.

obliat Friend

Thank you, I will check it out and let you know 🙂

obliat Friend

Simply works like a charm – appreciated with a bow – thank you buddy.

txt007 Friend

Hi Viet,
    is your plugin work with JA travel template?

I install it but it doesn’t seem to appear on my website.
    thanks
    txt007

my site: http://ccaqc.org/en/youth/51-the-youth-of-chao-chow-association-of-quebec

1. google-plus
    jooservices Friend

Hi txt007,
    Which version of Joomla you are using ? 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

txt007 Friend

Joomla 1.5.22 on this site
    thanks
    txt007

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Would you mind PM w/ your back-end site access. So i can help you for checking ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu
    ps:// i have done another plugin do this thing but more power ful 🙂

txt007 Friend

I don’t where to PM you. I have Private Message you with backend site access.
    thanks
    txt007

jooservices Friend

Hi txt007,
    Are you using custom K2 template ? Maybe by somehow this override template have removed event trigger , that make plugin don’t work.
    ( afterDisplaycontent work )
    Would you mind update me again with your FTP access ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

txt007 Friend

Thanks Viet,
    sent it to your private messages inbox
    txt007

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Got issue.
    This issue not only JA Template but also with JA Extensions. I’ll work w/ dev about this .
    Thank you
    Viet Vu
    ps:// if you still need this please make another thread for easier maintance since this issue already have SOLVED.

txt007 Friend

Hi Viet,
    I look for the + Post New Thread but I can’t find the option to post new thread while logging in my profile, although I can see that my profile should be able to post new thread… 🙁
    txt007

1. No-option-of-New-Thread
    jooservices Friend

Hi
    Because you are under SOLVED box 🙂
    Please go up to JA Teline IV ( or another ) than you can make new thread.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

vinchem1 Friend

Thanks jooservices, your plugin works better.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum