Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello

I am having problems with Google Maps.

Please take a look and let me know what I have done wrong.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Flavius

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Flavius,

On which page I can see the map, when I visit your site, I can’t see it as it seems that you’re using another 3rd party extension to show menu when scrolling site and I can’t see things on homepage.

Regards

slowlyjam Friend

Thank you, Saguaros.

The map is on the Home page and I am not using any 3rd party extension to show menu or anything else.

I inserted the Latitude and Longitude plus the Google Map API and am getting what is in the screenshot attached.

Kind Regards

Flavius

1. map
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Something wrong with your API key in JA Google Map, pls try to create a new one again.

slowlyjam Friend

Thank you, Saguaros.

I will try again.

Kind regards

Flavius

slowlyjam Friend

Hello Saguaros.

I re did the API key but I am having trouble configuring the Google Maps Plugin.

Kind Regards

Flavius

Saguaros Moderator

Could you details issue in configuring plugin?

slowlyjam Friend

Thanks, Saguaros.

I entered the location, Latitude and Longitude, but do not understand how to apply the different options and generate the code.

Apparently, I have to generate the code to be used in the Google Map module, am I correct.

When I enter the location, Latitude and Longitude, and then do a preview, I am not seeing my map, only the map that comes with the quickstart.

Kind Regards

Flavius

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of current site so I can take a look.

slowlyjam Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

You should check the ‘Location’ option when generating syntax for JA Google Maps plugin: http://prntscr.com/ic69ec

I updated the google map module on your site and it’s showing your desired location now.

Cheers!

slowlyjam Friend

Thank you, Saguaros.

It works but I need more of the area.

Please see screenshot attached. I need the street view.

How can I configure it to achieve this?

Kind Regards

Flavius

1. Screenshot-of-map
    Saguaros Moderator

JA Google Maps plugin supports different types of of google map, you can change in Map Type option in plugin settings then generate code again + update syntax in google map module.

I updated for you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum