Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I need to integrate a link from jobs posted to google maps. People should be able to see the location of the job and click to see it on Google. Do you have any suggestions on how to achieve this?

Hung Dinh Friend

Thanks, this will be part of our to-do-list. It will be developed as independent plugin

bart15 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 136169 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, this will be part of our to-do-list. It will be developed as independent plugin</blockquote>

Hi, any idea when Google maps will be integrated?
    Q2: Will it be possible to search jobs via Google Maps?

Tnx for answering!

Vinh CV Friend

<em>@bart15 214747 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, any idea when Google maps will be integrated?
    Q2: Will it be possible to search jobs via Google Maps?

Tnx for answering!</blockquote>

Dear bart15,

JAJobBoard team have deleloped JAJobsMap plugin to show each job as a point in Google Map.
    Also, it support search jobs by distance from a zipcode (in USA) by JAJBZipCodeSearch add-on.

You can download those plugins via:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=138

ipnsoftware Friend

Hello …
    i use ja jobboard since a few days. Now i want to use the mod_jajobs_map for displaying jobs on the map.

I configured the module to use the zip-code but no job where displayed on the map…

What is my mistake?

Vinh CV Friend

<em>@ipnsoftware 219046 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello …
    i use ja jobboard since a few days. Now i want to use the mod_jajobs_map for displaying jobs on the map.

I configured the module to use the zip-code but no job where displayed on the map…

What is my mistake?</blockquote>

Hi ipnsoftware,

Did you configure locations to show jobs on Module configuration? And In these locations, do you have any jobs?

We need the Site URL, Admin account for closer check, please give us via ticket: ZZV-230-47103

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum