Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Can you guys explain to me where is the google fonts cutomizations in Joomla 3 new Templates. They are working fine in backend all Joomla 2.5 templates. New bootstrap do not included this feature ?

Than you

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can add google font run with Joomla 3 Template

Open templates/ja_mitius/tpls/blocks/head.php file

And add google font css style into end of file

For example
    <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Source+Sans+Pro' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
    And "font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;" into css style if you like it

Regarding to bootstrap on Joomla 3 Template, it is auto add from JOOMLA Core, you should also raise this in the JOOMLA forum, you might get better answers there.

brucect Friend

Thanks I can edit the from css file my question is where is the backend template options regarding to google fonts?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@brucect 364524 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks I can edit the from css file my question is where is the backend template options regarding to google fonts?</blockquote>

We do not support google fonts on the back-end for now.

billyk Friend

I find that odd, when i see the settings, but needs to go in there?

1. grab
    billyk Friend

yes. i figured it out – you need to type the name of the font into the space, than click Apply and then Save at the top

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  billyk 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum