Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I realize that I can just copy and paste the code into an HTML module somewhere, but I noticed in the source code of the site there’s a tag that says “<!– You can add Google Analytics here–>” and it’s right before the closing header tag.

So… my question is… how do I actually add the GA code right there? I’d think that’d be a common request, but I haven’t been able to find it answered anywhere yet.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can add your google analytics code directly from backend using the InJection panel

check HERE

If you cannot see it probably needs to update the t3 Framework plugin

nfink001 Friend

Is it possible that the JA Onepage template doesn’t allow access to the Injection panel? I just installed everything fresh on a new site last weekend, so I don’t think that my framework plugin is out of date (plus it also says I’m using the most recent version when I check the template manager).

nfink001 Friend

Here’s what I see in my admin console. There’s no option for injection code.

phong nam Friend

Hi nfink001,

You need to backup your files & update with our latest verision T3v3 1.4.0. If your website is running on the older version of T3v3 (1.0.x), you need to follow below document to upgrade the new T3v3 generation at http://t3-framework.org/documentation/installation.html#upgrade

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum