Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi..

Can you please include a field where we can just put Google Analytic Code in T3 Framework? Since it does’t have yet, where and how should I insert Google Analytic on this template?

Regards,
    Joseph

TomC Moderator

Here is how you can insert your Google Analytics code into JA T3 . . .

* Go to folder /public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/page and edit default.php file.

* You should find the tag </head> or <body>

* You need to paste your Google Analytics tracking code just before this </head> tag or after <body> tag

Now you can close all your files and relax as Google Analytics collects information for you.

😎

rashidriyaz Friend

I see no such folder path in this theme, there is /plugin/t3/ but thats as far as it goes. Maybe things have changed since you last posted the method you are showing us?

<em>@TomC 365249 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here is how you can insert your Google Analytics code into JA T3 . . .

* Go to folder /public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/page and edit default.php file.

* You should find the tag </head> or <body>

* You need to paste your Google Analytics tracking code just before this </head> tag or after <body> tag

Now you can close all your files and relax as Google Analytics collects information for you.

:cool:</blockquote>

pb66 Friend

TomC’s method works correctly at a code level – and is probably the fastest for page loading.

The easier way is to go to the Joomla Extensions directory and there you will find a number of great extensions that will do it all for you. I’ve used them and they work fine.

Hope this helps!

rashidriyaz Friend

The above method doesn’t work for me, but a 3rd Party Plugin will have to do. Thanks.

xaxareena Friend

Hey , i was do it before !! but now it’s deleted on all of my site that use joomlart template :O WE DON’T HAVE THIS FOLDER ANYMORE :O:O:O:O
    /public_html/plugins/system/jat3/

<em>@rashidriyaz 366870 wrote:</em><blockquote>I see no such folder path in this theme, there is /plugin/t3/ but thats as far as it goes. Maybe things have changed since you last posted the method you are showing us?</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

@xaxareena: If your site is running with JA Mitius Template you can add Google Analytics code here

Open templates/ja_mitius/tpls/blocks/head.php file

find and add google analytics code below this line

<!-- You can add Google Analytics here-->

xaxareena Friend

yeah , i found that , but i want to know , why is changed ? will it happen again ? 🙁
    my website : http://www.90km2.ir

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Zite Template is using T3v2 framework and JA Mitius Template is using T3 new version framework.

T3v2 and T3 new version are very different about structure that’s reason the way of adding google analytics was changed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum