Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Can you have a component or blur that recalls google album photos, so do not we take up space on the site?
    To create a gallery with many photos, having a paging or a lazyload.
    It would be very useful to think.
    thank you in advance
    Regards
    Walter

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Walter,

Unfortunately, there is not extension for google album photo specific from JA, did you try to seek for a suitable one in JED?

jedi4444 Friend

Hi Saguaros, Yes, I paid for this:

gallery

Which I think is the best, unfortunately does not reflect some specifications, important to me, I asked the developers to integrate them but now 2 years waiting nothing in fact. The real problem is that in a photo site, I would need to view albums containing more than 200 photos (resident on google albums), unfortunately they have no paging I have a lazyload load and therefore in my unusable case. I would also be willing to help if anyone can make it. Regards, Walter

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Walter,

I will pass to the team for further consideration.

Regards

jedi4444 Friend

Hi Walter,

I will pass to the team for further consideration.

Regards

up?
    Regards,
    Walter

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Walter,

There is no news on this unfortunately. If there are more people interested in this, the team will consider to implement it.

Regards

jedi4444 Friend

……..If there are more people interested in this, the team will consider to implement it.

But how can this be brought to light, to have a broad consensus?
    request:
    Is it possible to estimate a cost for the realization? If it is not excessive I can even pay for the realization

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I think you can ask the provider of extension which you purchased for customization or you can hire a developer to get it done for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum