Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like to put GTranslate in my web but I can´t find the right position to do it. I look for it with typical ?tp=1

Positions like social-link deframing the page and background color is… :

I would like to fix the flags on the place marked with black rectangle without deframing. Can you help me?

Thank you very much.

1. FireShot-Screen-Capture-023-Copa-easyRace-S1000RR-Copa-easyRace-S1000RR-copa_easyrace_n
    2. FireShot-Screen-Capture-022-Copa-easyRace-S1000RR-Copa-easyRace-S1000RR-copa_easyrace_n
    3. FireShot-Screen-Capture-023-Copa-easyRace-S1000RR-Copa-easyRace-S1000RR-copa_easyrace_n
    cssyeah Moderator

I just checked but could not see this issue you mentioned. Please help to clarify in more details and if possible add the screenshot with explanation, I will give you better suggestion then.

lailuluelo Friend

<em>@cssyeah 417777 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just checked but could not see this issue you mentioned. Please help to clarify in more details and if possible add the screenshot with explanation, I will give you better suggestion then.</blockquote>

GTranslate provide country flags to make translations in live. In the first picture I put that module in position social-link and you can see that all objects from position home-1 are very close to mainnav, and the background of the flags is black. That modify template structure that must be like picture 2

In the second picture, I provided black rectangle to show a good position for the module, but the template doesn´t have. I’m looking for a template position or create a new position, but without appearance problem.

Thanks

lailuluelo Friend

Can anybody help me?:((

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lailuluelo 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum