Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

just joined up and i think i’m gonna enjoy this place 🙂

ShannonN Friend

andyukok442;13245just joined up and i think i’m gonna enjoy this place 🙂

Hey welcome
    tell us about yourself mate? are you a web designer, experienced with joomla?
    or come from a traditional static development background used to using Dreamweaver etc ?

Will you be joining JA as a member of the templates club? Lots of hints and stuff on the Private Forums too
    Cheers ShannonN

instantinlaw Friend

Hey, Welcome andyukok422!

Join the club its much more fun on the inside, and ShannonN is always here (no really, always):D

I almost forgot ShannonN for Member of the month! Vote Today!

ErikThorsen Friend

yes, welcome to the club. Well, actually not the club yet as you are not a paying member but hopefully you will join and become like us, addicts to this game. 😮

swemmel Friend

Hi Andy,

I agree with the others. Very welcome to JA. And if you join you will be here forever. It is a real addiction. :p

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

andyukok442 Friend

yeah cheers everybody! overwhelmed from nice people here 🙂
    i’m a graphic designer, doing webdesign aswell as one has to now-a-days 😉 what ever happend to good old paper was so easy no code etc. just had to fight the cmyk wars with the printers *lol*

yeah i will probably join, i’m just checking out all the stuff here first as i’m just starting up in business once more after having my own studio for 10 odd years in Salzburg, Austria but this time in upstate New York.

cheers everybody 🙂

ShannonN Friend

andyukok442;13285yeah cheers everybody! overwhelmed from nice people here 🙂
    i’m a graphic designer, doing webdesign aswell as one has to now-a-days 😉 what ever happend to good old paper was so easy no code etc. just had to fight the cmyk wars with the printers *lol*

yeah i will probably join, i’m just checking out all the stuff here first as i’m just starting up in business once more after having my own studio for 10 odd years in Salzburg, Austria but this time in upstate New York.

cheers everybody 🙂

Graphic Designer? You’ll be welcomed here I’m sure, you can join in the friendly debates on Photoshop vs Fireworks for Web graphics Hee Hee

Wishing you a great successful startup of your business venture and you got it right in one, we are nice people here

andyukok442 Friend

yeah thank you! not sure if i have time for long debates right now but i’ll browse around 😉

ErikThorsen Friend

Upstate NY? Hmm, good to know that I now have friends in NY then. *smile*

andyukok442 Friend

as long as you don’t overstay your welcome 😉 ha ha
    no really, its really hard starting up again! clients will be a big chore.

ShannonN Friend

andyukok442;13332as long as you don’t overstay your welcome 😉 ha ha
    no really, its really hard starting up again! clients will be a big chore.

yes clients are a pain at times, but a necessary one, hey?
    Just remember to stop get up and go outside occasionally, we need to move and excercise at least once a week ! 😀

Cheers ShannnN

ErikThorsen Friend

Move and exercise in upstate New York is indeed a grand thing I think. It’s about 10 years since I was in NY last time. Still remember the trip to Niagara Falls.. Long ride..

andyukok442 Friend

the canadian side is awsome! the us side is pretty dull!

andyukok442 Friend

<em>@ShannonN 13384 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes clients are a pain at times, but a necessary one, hey?
    Just remember to stop get up and go outside occasionally, we need to move and excercise at least once a week ! 😀

Cheers ShannnN</blockquote>

once a week?? what a luxurious life you lead 😉

Hung Dinh Friend

Welcome to JA, andyukok442!
    It’s good to hear you shutting down your studio and opening up a Web design business. I had aslo been working in Commercial/Trading business, been in Oil & Gas industry went oil drilling in Singapore for almost 3 years but Web business is so far the most funny and relaxing work.

Hope JA can be part of your daily addiction! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ErikThorsen 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum