Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I think that, by far, your templates are better than anything else out there…but after JA Teline, you have set an incredible bar which is hard to pass…

I wouldn’t say I’m disapointed, but I think it could have been made more appealing or have more features…

But keep up the great work!

chikius Friend

yes..i think so…this one is very common in the structure…..hope next can give us surprise.:rolleyes:

ErikThorsen Friend

I like the “simplicity” of this new one even though, as many people state here, “lack of innovation”. It suits me just perfect at not all customers want to have “too much” top notch stuff either. They first have to understand the design concept themselves. So I love this one as well as all the others. Keep’em coming!

slyreptile Friend

I too like this new template. It’s simple and useful. Has enough module positions in exactly the places they should be.

noblecode Friend

I agree with the last 2 post. This is a great template for those not needing an attractive great looking site. I am sure it will have some cool features but keeping it simple has its advantages!

Once again nice work JA – Team.

Cory

aushops Friend

I too like this template.
    The impact I got was 110%
    Well done thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  aushops 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum