Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have four levels of category – i.e. category –> sub-category –> sub-sub-category –> sub-sub-sub-category – and articles at all levels.

The glossary layout is only picking up articles for the top three levels.

How do I get it to pick up articles from all levels??

Nazario A Friend

@ trysori,

I’m sorry for my late reply.

Please try to open the file: /templates/purity_iii/helper.php, find the function getArticles() and replace the value in red as in this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/3asjxa

$aparams->set('levels', 10);

trysori Friend

thanks – that works 😀

ratre Friend

Hello! I’m new here and i didn’t wanted to open a new thread, thats why i am asking here.

Can i make the glossary to work with cyrilic characters? I can see there’s a decode function for special charachters, and i seem to be able to make it assign special (cyrilic) headings to the latin a-z. But i want it to use cyrilic glossary -> А-Я.

If not possible or if it’s too hard, it would be very nice if it can be made to call the intro images just before the headlines.

Nazario A Friend

@ ratre,

In the Glossary Layout, we simplify the character to alphabet for the Latin language only, thus does not support the Cyrillic characters at the moment I am afraid.

ratre Friend

@ Nazario A,

Thank you for your answer! And yes, i was thinking the same. Can you help me, at least, to make it call the intro images before the headlines, just like in magazine layout. I thought i can use different layout but i want to keep the pop-up feature for the articles, i like that.

Nazario A Friend

@ ratre,

Every layout differs from each other with its own style. The Glossary only helps user search and sort all the articles following alphabet character, not including images.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum