Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

<blockquote>LOOK AT POST NUMBER 6</blockquote>

Hi guys,

two issues or bugs.

If I clone the Default-Profile, give him a new name like “Profile2”, change settings like “Menu-Settings”, save the changes, leave/close the template-manager, come back to template-manager and click again on Profiles then my created “Profile2” is not clickable to change settings.
    I click on it and it “should” to become blue (the color that its activated) but its still black.

That was the first issue, the second important issue or bug is:
    Imagine I have two profiles: The default, Profile2.
    Now in “Global” I want to change “Profile Override Settings”.
    In Step 1 I click the “Click to add” to select a page or content component,
    In Step 2 I have to select a profile to be used for my choosen pages, but!!! it doesn’t work because its not clickable again. It should open a list with my profiles but it doesn’t.

Well, if the Admin-T3-Panel doesn’t work I could make the change manuell, couldn’t I?
    Can you tell me where I can find the data for “Profile Override Setting” to make changes manuell?
    The Profiles.ini I already found under “local”-folder

More Info:
    I have this issues since I upgrade T3 from 1.1.4 to 1.1.8.
    My Theme is Blank-Theme.

thatcomputerdude Friend

I’ve been wondering if using the Blank-Theme should upgrade the T3 plugin from 1.1.4 to the latest update….

steinar Friend

<em>@farhady 199634 wrote:</em><blockquote> my created “Profile2” is not clickable to change settings.</blockquote>

The reason it is not clickable might be that you havenā€˜t entered your ftp user name and password. When this is the case, the template manager appears in horisontal view in the lower part of your browser window. After entering the ftp details, applying them and closing the window, the manager will be vertical and readily accept your clicks. If it is already vertical, I have no idea what is wrong.

farhady Friend

Hi guys,

well, its all right with ftp.
    I have this issue since upgrading T3 to 1.1.8.

I mean its not a problem if I can solve my problem via editing datas manual.
    So could you explain which datas i need to set up “Profile Override Settings”.
    It should be an .ini data, isn’t it?

The Profiles.ini I already found under “local”-folder.

farhady Friend

Hi, no idea? Its important.
    I want to change settings for “Profile Override Settings” manually and not in the template-Manager of T3.
    So whats the name of the data (it must be a .ini, isn’t it?)?

farhady Friend

Sorry for tripple post.
    Now I have useful information. Maybe this could help you. I’m wondering why you guys haven’t this issue.

Firebug gives me this information about the not-clickable options:

Problem: Step 3 is not clickable

Firebug: plugins/system/jat3/core/admin/assets/js/japageidsettings.js
    Line 73: chooseProfile
    obj is null
    var selected = obj.getText().trim().toLowerCase();

Bug 2:

Problem: The Profiles are clickable but haven’t any effects. Naturally I must be able to switch through the Profiles to make changes. But the switching doesn’t work.

Firebug: plugins/system/jat3/core/admin/assets/js/jat3.js
    Line 773: changeProfile
    obj is null
    obj.addClass(‘active’);

I hope I have give you good informations and I hope you will help me.

Khanh Le Moderator

I cannot duplicate the bug on my side. Can you PM me your site information so I could have a look and check if it is T3 bug.

farhady Friend

Then try it with FF4, IE8, IE9 or Chrome7.
    If you check your site with FF3.6 then there is no problem to detect.

Khanh Le Moderator

Thank you for your report. This is a bug with mootools function bind on Chrome. The bug is fixed and will be updated into new version of T3v2. For the quick fix, you can get files in the attachment and upload to folder pluginssystemjat3coreadminassetsjs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum