Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like to stretch out the main body section for blogs/articles and my forum. I tried setting the specified width to the max of 980px but no matter what value is set, it isn’t being recognized. Is there some sort of override section I’m missing or something?

I attached a screenshot of my desired look.

1. csshelp-1
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    You go to Template manager,choose JA Cloris template, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO, so I can check how and where to customize for you.
    Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

jrowland Friend

It is set to no already because I was troubleshooting another issue 🙂 I’ll PM you the website.

khoand Friend

<em>@jrowland 312874 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is set to no already because I was troubleshooting another issue 🙂 I’ll PM you the website.</blockquote>
    You replace this code from /templates/ja_cloris/css/template.css

body#bd .main {
    width: 840px;
    }

with

body#bd .main {
    width: 980px;
    }

jrowland Friend

Ok, I did. Do you know why the setting on the template side would not place this?

jrowland Friend

Is there any way you could help me with the blog setting? The Page class isn’t functioning either.

khoand Friend

<em>@jrowland 312883 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there any way you could help me with the blog setting? The Page class isn’t functioning either.</blockquote>
    I don’t understand what you mean clearly. Could you explain more detail? A snapshot with your comments is very helpful to help me understand your issue.
    To help forum is clearly, you create a new thread for your new issue, please. After that, you inform me, I will help you. Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum