Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have tried allready a lot to get the facebook and twitter retweets to work, however, not succesfully. I also noted that the template comes with old plugins and since I am not a member of the JAEC, I am not able to update (strange, since I bought the template 2 days ago).

I created to article in a category and did in my opion averything right, however nothing displays in my content.

I am using

J1.5
    plg_jaretweet.v1.0.4
    plg_jafacebookshare.v1.0.3
    plg_jafacebooklike.v1.0.2

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I have tried to visit your site but it’s not loading at all, can you drop a note when it will be avail to check ?

Regards

Manos

Dave Wester Friend

site should be

http://www.doneereenwaterput.nl

regards

Dave

Manos Moderator

Yes i can see your site link …but never loads from my side 🙁

Regards

Manos

Val Kupstas Friend

I have went into each plugin and changed the parameter Position of where to show the plugin, you have a selectbox where you can select different placements,the one i have set that parameter to now is the one of the available ones in the template overrides.

Dave Wester Friend

****, I feel stupid, never saw that one (not used to that possibilty in plugins).

Many thanks for the solution.

Regards

Dave

ps. strange that Manos can’t open the site and the rest of the world has no problems with that 😎 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Wester 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum